Salesforce Training For All LevelsOur suite of nonprofit Salesforce trainings range from beginner to advanced levels. Our interactive workshops are designed to meet your learning needs and help you gain Salesforce expertise.
We are pleased to offer free educational webinars focused on solving common nonprofit pain points: managing volunteers, fundraising and development reports, creating a 360-degree view of client needs and services, efficient classroom, and attendance tracking. Join us several times a month for 30 minutes of learning.
Salesforce Bootcamp 101 for Nonprofits is just right for the new or relatively new Salesforce user, and is one of our most popular offerings! This intensive one-day training is extremely hands-on, giving you plenty of practice time to become familiar with the basic features of Salesforce for the nonprofit user.
- Process Contacts
- Record Donations
- Manage Tasks
- Customize records
- Import Data
- Launch campaigns
- Generate reports
- Create Dashboards
Our advanced Salesforce skills workshops offer a deep dive into specific functions of Salesforce, with the goal of enabling you to confidently maintain your own Salesforce instance in-house. Take one, two, or the entire workshop series to fill in your knowledge gaps and become a confident Salesforce user. Each half-day workshop includes a foundational overview of the subject, interactive subject matter training, and a walk-through of active use use cases to make the subject concrete and understandable.
- Preparare data in Excel
- Understand the differences between various data migration tools: Data Loader, Dataloader.io, Data Wizard
- Execute simple migration: Contacts and Accounts
- Execute Intermediate Migration, such as:
- Migrating Donations and attaching the data to Accounts
- Migrating Cases and attaching the data to Contacts
- Adding Contacts to Campaigns through Migration
- Execute Advanced Migration, such as using External ID’s to attach Donations to Accounts
- Insert, Update and Delete with a data migration tool.
- Create an Email Template
- Automatically assign tasks, respond to requests, and forward information to the right staff person
- Create a workflow (automation) to acknowledge a gift
- Create a workflow to inform a gift has been made
- Download and install the free connector for a mass emailing tool
Specialized training developed based on organization-specific processes and needs. Pricing varies based on training type and length. Sessions available on-site or virtual.